Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 21 May 2010

Friday Pictorial the Sixteenth: Music

It's fair to say that I don't often receive requests for the Friday Pictorial, but in this case I did. In a past life I used to create little musical comedy numbers and it just so happens that one of you lovely followers asked for a Pictorial based around one of those. As ever, I aim to please, so here you are.



Just to clarify again. The statements in the video are just for comedic purposes and in no way should anyone alert lawyers/release hounds etc.

2 comments:

  1. I still love that song and the accent! Simply Genius! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but i still maintain you can't do a decent impression of Connery.

    Racky

    ReplyDelete