Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 7 May 2010

Friday Pictorial the Fourteenth: Art

Right, here's the FriPic. Are we all in need of cheering up? I thought so. Fortunately this isn't about the election and happily there wasn't a result so it doesn't matter that this particular piece of satire is aimed at the art world and not the political world. Yes, the shortlist for this year's Turner Prize was unveiled last week and here I lampoon modern art.



Yeah, modern artists are going to have to take a long, hard look at themselves after this.

3 comments:

  1. So funny!

    For a minute there, I thought I was going to see Samuel E Robinson in drag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dresses and a wig amongst my stage costumes... How do you feel about going blonde?

    ReplyDelete