Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Monday 5 July 2010

Start the Week...

Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know about my friend the radio presenter. He's very good at it and I'm very happy that he's climbed the ladder.

However, it does also remind me that I'm basically still very much at the bottom of said entertainment career ladder. Amateur comedian and blogger is a fairly low rung. Local radio DJ is definitely higher up. He gets paid to talk. I don't get paid (and sometimes pay other people) to be amusing.

The good news is however, that I now have 8 pages of material (plus a brand new poem and a brand new song) to sift through and polish down (plus add in other already written poems and songs) into a hopefully hilarious end product. Easier said than done sadly.

The other interesting news on the writing front is that the man in the picture with the equally pouty face has returned to write sketches with me. With all that and my play to be written, it's going to be a fairly busy week, but hopefully productive, so if there are some feeble topical posts on this blog this week (like this one), then that's why, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment