Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Thursday 29 July 2010

Thorts Hurt My Brain...

Ok, to cut a long story short, I've been hiking around the landscape of Stonehenge for 5 hours and now my feet are less than pleased with me. Now, I know what you're thinking, you don't type with your feet... and I don't, however I do type with my brain, which has also been left quite drained after all that excitement, so instead of me attempting to think of things here's an interesting article about the upcoming 'Thor' movie.

To which I say: "Come on, Guardian... it's Thor... directed by Branagh. It will almost certainly be fantastic... almost certainly..."

No comments:

Post a Comment