Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Monday 11 October 2010

Side-Projects...

I've made a foray into performance punk poetry (think sort of John Cooper Clarke meets Stewart Lee) under a pseudonym and some poems have been put up on a tumblr. I'm aware that having to post a link to the page will compromise my pseudonym, but then again, there's not much point in a pseudonym if no-one reads your work anyway, so here's the site and you know nothing about whether I'm real or he's real or whether we're the same or different, right guys?

(A more serious question, if anyone knows of any decent poetry open nights, I'd be grateful)

1 comment:

  1. H Anthony (@HaHildebrand) sets his poems to music which feature in his gig An Event Of Some Kind. He held an open mic night last Friday (you may have seen Tim Minchin and Mark Watson tweeting about it). You should totally contact him, he's very supportive of those just starting out.

    I wanna see you perform your poems at The Special Relationship! So yeah, get in touch with Tom Basden or Jarred McGinnis. Ta.

    ReplyDelete