Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Thursday 8 April 2010

TYSIC Update...

This is quick one, because I've spent the whole day travelling and... well, Daddy's tired, followers, he'll play with you tomorrow instead.

Right, I actually remembered to do one of these today, so make the most of it. Progress on the goals is slow, however that won't stop me from adding two brand new points right here, right now. I'm giving myself 10 years to teach myself drums and jazz piano. I've managed to teach myself guitar to a pretty decent level and keyboards to a adequate level of competancy, so I have faith in my ability for it. So that's another point to whack onto the list, despite the fact I'm yet to complete any of my existing goals. What could possibly go wrong? Well, I guess we'll find out in 10 years time.

Things I Learnt While I Was Away

  • Banana Choc Chip flavour = Epic Ice Cream Flavour-based Win
  • The Day Today would have been bang on the money if they'd replaced the "It's War!" scene with the "It's an Election!" scene
  • Alan Hansen and Mark Lawrenson leave Match of the Day before the end, that's why there's not analysis on the final two fixtures that are lumped together, they're in the taxis back to Liverpool. So says my Uncle...

Today's blog was brought to you by the number 0, which coincidentally is the number of times professional Ornithologists have described the Bald Eagle as a "Fuck-off huge skinhead of a bird" to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment