Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 23 April 2010

Friday Pictorial the Twelfth: Rejection...

Right, another Friday, another Pictorial for your delectation. A proper video again this time, not being mostly lazy like last week. This one deals with the heartbreaking topic of rejection. While I hope that this is actually amusing for other people and not just unashamed catharsis for me.

If anyone reading this has rejected me at some point (and let's face it, you probably have) I must point out that any resemblance to to you/your company/director/producer is
mostly coincidental.

This one contains a whiff of strong language, but you knew that already, right? Also contains beer.




Keen-eyed viewers among you may spot a hint of 'Bernard's Letter'.

2 comments: