Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Tuesday 13 April 2010

Help...

Well, blog topics are a little hard to come by when every news story is 'it's the election', 'four legs good, two legs bad' and 'all politician's wives are equal, but some are more equal than others'. This leaves me trying anything and everything to ignore the news, from finding every Conservative board in my constituency and adding the word 'no' in front of the word 'change' to torturing my local record shop owner by picking albums that are impossible to find the discs for thanks to the highly creative and wonderfully impractical numbering system of different record labels.

So what else is there for us in the news, if not electionbabble. Well, for starters professional Atheists and party-poopers Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens want to arrest the Pope when he sets foot on British soil (I direct you to a point I made about the Midnight Mass lunge-woman perhaps not being as 'escaped mental-patient'y as people first painted her), science is now cool, unfotunate age-old scapegoats the Jews have been fingered by a bishop as the cause of the Catholic church's problems (hmm, where have I heard accusing the blameless Jews before... never mind, what could possibly go wrong...?), conspiracy theories abound with regard to the Polish president air crash (I have my own involving a Prince and the Pauper style swap between the two brothers) and British scientist James Lovelock has claimed that humans are 'too stupid' to prevent climate change.

Well, doesn't all that warm the cockles of your heart. Happy Spring, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment