Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 9 April 2010

Friday Pictorial the Tenth: Relationships

Here we are, a decade of Friday Pictorials (well ten). This one is the first to feature a guest writer (so you can direct all your complaints about misogyny to her) who handily supplied a script which I went on to forget during filming, so I guess it was a collaborative effort. So, what can you expect from FriPic X? Well, relationship expert Dana Liebowitz will help you find love (if you're a man). No other male understands the female psyche in quite the way that Liebowitz does and after two bestselling (in their category) manuals and a whole host of lawsuits, the brash American is dispensing advice for free over the interweb.



The lovely lady who wrote the 10 steps for this pictorial also has a blog which you should all read and today features a sister post to this one, with her very own 10 steps to dating success for women.

Yes, I'm aware that I have large hands... possibly Kermode large.

5 comments:

  1. You did learn you're lines quite well, really, and I liked the improv bits too. Well done. I hadn't noticed quite how large your hands were before. Odd. Do you think the ten pounds of camera fat concentrated itself there somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. People often tell me I have large hands. Well, you know what that means... Yeah, big gloves, you're all way ahead of me... (XL gloves in fact)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Pure quality! Did you dana was the Irish word for bad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that, Tara, must be another case of me being an unintentional genius (well, I say another...). Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! I just noticed my sin against grammar! It should be your not you're. I am so ashamed. That will teach me to stay up all night- Look at the horror that ensues!

    ReplyDelete