Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Wednesday 27 October 2010

Hors d'Oeuvres, Hors d'Oeuvres...

Today was a rare occasion where I managed to catch PMQs. There was a lot of general bickering and a nice joke from Ed Milliband about Clegg's crafty fag habit. If I was in there and an MP for, say, the New Forest (this constituency probably doesn't exist), I would have said "I put it to the Right Honourable Gentleman that he can't see the wood for the trees... and no amount of cutting down our woodland will change that." Eh? Eh? Oh, I'm wasted on you...

I'd be rubbish at the admin, but I'd have a hell of a confrontational soundbite.

No comments:

Post a Comment