Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 3 September 2010

This is My Excuse, Tell Me Yours...

Basically, I've been quite busy sorting out the backlog of Edinburgh stuff and not had much time for amusing thoughts to come from my brain. I also have a sneaking suspicion that that the microphone on my laptop or perhaps just Audacity (which I use for VO recording) is knackered.

For these reasons, there'll be no FriPic today (cue mass outpourings of grief and the chucking around of phrases such as 'what is he like?!' and 'more procrastinating?!') I'll try and have things sorted for next Friday. Apologies.

In the meantime,

Stay classy.

Moomins.

No comments:

Post a Comment