Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 11 June 2010

Nearly There...

Ok, so I'm nearly at the end of the crazy hectic week, which means that the Fri Pic is on course for it's scheduled return next week. It's going to be another musical one, seeing as they've proved popular with 100% of followers who posted on last week's Friday post (alright, so it was just Simone that commented, but seeing as no-one else contradicted her and I trust her verdict on all things comedy, it's going to be another song).

So, I don't know whether to tease you or not really... oh go on then, you're all lovely people really. Essentially (pending some more amusing lyrics arriving in my brain at some point over the next week) it's about Big Brother. I'll confess now, that I haven't seen a huge amount of Big Brother, but I imagine that I can mostly fill in the blanks myself. Awful people in an awful house doing awful things on live television. That's about it, right?

Anywho, if you have any phrases, verbs, nouns or proverbs etc. you'd like me to include in the song, leave a comment and I'll try and crowbar... ahem, I mean, seamlessly weave them into the tune.

1 comment:

  1. At this rate it appears we could have the first saturday pictorial.

    Racky

    ReplyDelete