Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 4 June 2010

Excuses, Excuses...

Right, I'm afraid there's no Friday Pictorial this week. Busy, stress, stress, busy etc. I'm sorry about that, I truly am, but hopefully you'll all understand that I'd much rather miss a week than put out something that I didn't feel was up to snuff. I can't even guarantee one next week, but the week after that should see its triumphant return.

In the mean time you might want to relive some of the classics (I use that word loosely), which can be found slightly more conveniently here. (If you fancy some of the copyright infringing material... we're talking Lambing Live here... then that can only be found on this blog). Hopefully that'll help you get your fix.

If you fancy submitting ideas then that would of course help the whole process along nicely...

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with the play, sir.

    Very much looking forward to the return of the Friday Pictorial.

    I don't have any ideas, but I do like the ones in which you play a musical instrument. Guitar is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete