Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 5 March 2010

Friday Pictorial the Fifth: Based on Real Events

Ok, here's the fifth Friday Pictorial or FriPicV, if you want to be one of those guys. It marks the FriPic debut for my Key-influenced poetry (Twitter followers will know what to expect). Here's the long awaited Poem 36, based on an incident I witnessed exactly a week ago.



Here's today's fact: The book I'm brandishing in this is History of the Peloponnesian War by Thucydides (again all the words I say in the Pictorial are just coming from my brain).

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your Friday Pictorial every week. Another brilliant post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking forward to this all day, and all i can say is it was worth waiting for. Long live the Friday Pictorial!

    ReplyDelete