Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Friday 26 March 2010

Friday Pictorial the Eighth - Arts & Crafts

After all that build up yesterday, here is the finished product. It's low budget kids arts and crafts, Joe, but not as we know it. What do you mean you aren't Joe?! Oh for fu... where's Joe?!

It's lampooning two very different styles of people. One is children's TV presenters and the other... well, you'll have to watch to find out. Stay tuned, kids, 'cause you just might learn something...



There's a bonus for fans of a now defunct radio item too...

5 comments:

  1. Genius, total and utter genius. Much like Jonathon Ross I did a little wee in my pants it was that funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should say that, viewer, because I actually did a little wee myself during filming. (That's a lie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite FriPic yet... maybe it has something to do with my very own mention at the end. I knew my grandma's secret receipe for Jesus toast would come in handy at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, totally awesome. Very, very funny and such a clever concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny and practical advice!

    ReplyDelete