Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Wednesday 4 August 2010

Robert Robinson and Some Other Stuff...

There's not a great deal to blog about today, to be honest, so in honour of the great Robert Robinson, who's retiring as host of Radio 4's Brain of Britain after 3 decades at the helm, here are some comedians doing excellent impressions of him.

Uno

Dos




Also...

After my twitter social experiment yesterday, Julia Raeside herself responded warmly with:
@SamuelERobinson Like durrrrrrr. You should've picked someone more popular. "If you're a fan of our lord Jesus Christ you'll also like me."
Though I'm not sure I could cope with that heady combination of religious ecstacy and Twitter performance anxiety in truth.

Hope your respective days treat you well.



No comments:

Post a Comment