Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Thursday 7 January 2010

Garden's Law

As a tribute to one of my favourite radio programmes, Radio 4's antidote to panel games 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' I've written this quickie, which came to me several years ago, during the Lyttleton and Rushton days. What this quickie consists of is what I like to call Garden's Law - a sociological principle observed by blogger, comic and general polymath - me.

Garden's Law dictates that the longer 'insert proffession/hobby here' 's film club goes on, the likelihood of Graeme Garden uttering 'Bring Me the 'pun' of Alfredo Garcia' becames equal to 1.

That's the only piece of serious academia that I have ever bother write down. Not especially scholastic, but remarkably accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment