Endorsements

"It was the most offended I've ever been by a Killer Whale story." Mrs. Trellis of North Wales

"I liked the video bit, that was quite good." J. Stephenson of Tucson, Arizona.

"Nope, never heard of it." Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP


Sunday 12 July 2009

Apologies for the recent lack of activity...

I've been busy listening to TMS as England snatched an excellent, a remarkable, a thoroughly swashbuckling... draw. Still, us English love a good draw, don't we? Surely it's better when there are no winners, then no-one's disappointed (or both sides are, but I'm determined not to be a pessimist).

I've also been following proceedings on Twitter, where a number of people (well 4) including myself and the comedian Lloyd Woolf have been picking the choice phrases delivered by the golden tongue of the magnificent Henry Blofeld and tweeting them for all to see. Both Aggers and Bumble have joined Twitter and they were swiftly followed by CMJ, but don't expect to see Geoffrey Boycott on there anytime soon...

Still, that explains my recent lack of activity, in case anyone was wondering, which is unlikely, I don't think the number of people who have read my blog has even reached double figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment